Photographs are such a joy. They have powers to improve our outlook on life.
Cameras and phones have evolved to make taking photos so much easier. In her blog, Gretchen Rubin
, author of the best-selling book The Happiness Project
mentioned 7 reasons why photography can boost happiness:
1. Photos remind us of the people, places, and activities we love.
2. Photos help us remember the past.
3. Photos can save space while preserving memories.
4. A photo of something can sometimes replace the thing itself.
5. Photographs allow us to look after things you love.
6. Taking photos maintains creativity.
7. Taking photographs can act as a diary.
What has been forgotten by Rubin? What are some other ways that photos can boost your happiness?