Happy Autumn, Don't Fall Down
Sure it's changing seasons outside, but who cares about that when I can simply sit my butt down on my couch and enjoy a new season of TV.
Last night I tuned into one of the much hyped new shows "Accidentally On Purpose." Kind of a waste of time, but I don't mind watching Jenna Elfman, especially when she follows "How I Met Your Mother." I'm avoiding Dancing With The Stars at all costs.
Were gonna grade the shows based on what the previews look like.
High Snore Factor:
- NCIS : Los Angeles ...LL Cool J's gonna knock me out
- The Good Wife...can we get anymore boring? Political scandal with Mr. Big and Juliana Marguiles from ER.
- Trauma...looks like ER on steroids.
- The Middle....like the guy from scrubs. Can't stand looking at the wife from Everybody Loves Raymond
- Jay Leno...same old, same old.
Maybe, If I Have Nothing Else To Do
- Glee...the Fox musical pilot was kinda cool.
- Community...cool to see Chevy Chase back on TV.
- Flash Forward....will get me through until Lost comes back on
- V...awwwhhh yeah. Lizard alien-people invade earth. Remake of the 80's sci fi.
- Cougar Town...I just love the name.
As for the rest of the shows that are back for another season, is there anyway we can make them more like Lost?