The guys and I got to talking this morning about the best television shows that have gone away this decade. You know, our favorite programs that ended between 2000-09. Immediately, five shows sprang to mind for me.
1. Six Feet Under (HBO, 2001-2005 ) About the Fisher family, who run their funeral home in Los Angeles. Hour long drama.
2. Arrested Developement (FOX, 2003-2006) About the Bluths, a formerly wealthy and habitually dysfunctional family. Half hour sitcom.
3. Freaks and Geeks (NBC, 1999-2000) About a teenage girl and her little brother as they navigated the 1980-81 school year in a Detroit suburb. Hour long drama.
4. Lonely Planet (now known as Globe Trekker--check local listings) Adventure tourism, inspired by the Lonely Planet travel guide books. Hour long reality.
5. The Sopranos (HBO,1999-2007) About Tony Soprano and the balancing of his home life and his work life. Hour long drama.
What's on your list?